Hi All,
Since my last post, things have been off the chain out here! It feels like a rocket took off, and I am riding on the side of it up in the air so high...
My work right now is popping. I am meeting with this ED of this organization Thursday to discuss his vision for this initiative over the next two years, and how it can align with my YPN work. I also have a posse of education students working to make a plan for the YPN San Francisco Chapter! To top it all off, we just had another YPN conference call, and people are motivating to make this NY conference happen for real!
I am so excited about all of this stuff, that I haven't even hardly noticed that my butt has been planted on this here couch for the past four hours...gotta go up into the hills now for some fun.
Here are some quality pics of the Mighty Diamonds from my friend Dapo. Thanks! Tomorrow, I'll holler about the environmental design walking tour I took this morning with Sir Peter Bosselman in San Francisco...
Til then, much love and excitement!
Alis
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario