lunes, abril 16, 2007

it's been a long time


Hi Folks!

It has been so long! That must mean my life has been so exciting, outrageous, unbelievable that no posting could capture it all! Well, this may be.

Really, I haven't brought my camera anywhere recently, and I don't think words can depict the fun of camping on a farm in Santa Cruz, running miles and miles with my new great friend, writing a specific plan from start to finish, and organizing a huge trip to New Orleans for 15 of my favorite youth planners (www.pn2007.org/youth.htm). See? It's just not the same!

This weekend, I'll go to a Fatsouls' party, put on by the brother of my good friend in NYC. Babatunde puts on the best parties, so I can only imagine what his bro is up to out here. I am looking forward to it.

And...have I mentioned that I am looking forward to this summer too??!! I can't wait to come home for a bit and see all of you beautiful people. It's really been too long for me.

Love to you,
Alis

No hay comentarios.: