Hey y'all,
Today, I ran a ten mile race in the Presidio, San Francisco, California. It was my first race on the west coast, and I was pretty scared that I wouldn't make it all the way. Last nite before bed, I set my alarm for 6 am with hopes that I wouldn't chicken out.
But I am so glad that I went! I ran the entire race with my friend Carmen, in 1 hour and 30 minutes! That's about 9 minutes per mile. Perfect.
Along the way, we saw Marin, ran across the Golden Gate Bridge, even touched the towers. I almost brought my camera on the race, just so that I could share the moments of total Cali euphoria with all of you at home. Here's one picture from the start line.
I tell ya, going new places and seeing new things...that's what it's all about. Take each step as it comes, put yourself out there, and you're guaranteed to make it to the finish!
Love,
Alis
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario