jueves, marzo 26, 2009

space

for getting it together

for learning important things

for bonding

Today, I took a trip over to UC berkeley to check out our location for PLANet Youth 2009. I looked at dorm space on campus, and at a conference center / church across the street. For the first time, I could visualize what this conference is really going to look like. The rooms were awesome, and VERY inexpensive to rent!!!

Things have been picking up with the YPN. It's our 3rd year in a row convening youth from around the country, to celebrate and motivate them to make change in their communities. This year, it feels like we're working with more - the more the stimulus is actually coming through for child nutrition, green jobs, and city-building!

I'm still making plans to travel to throughout the summer to Kellogg communities across the map. Making trips with friends along the way :) Meanwhile, I've hired a few folks out here to keep the YPN ball rolling...

See you in NYC this month!

xo
alis

No hay comentarios.: